A visit to Dubai Creek Park Today is Friday. I was excited as I was going to “Dubai creek park” by a car. When we reached there, we saw a butterfly, fish, dolphin, flamingo and an eagle bus stop! At the bottom of the bus stop was a car park. We went inside and played. At first, we wanted to go to the bridge, but it was closed, therefore we went to a park. I liked it, there was a maze, slide, swings, hanging balls and a ball pit. I played and played till I was tired and thirsty. We went back to our car and brought some water on the way home. I had so much fun. A visit to the Dubai Creek
Popular posts from this blog
MY HOME BEACH I was bored , My favourtie place is the beach, i had an idea! I took a red blaket ,and spread it on the floor ,I tore pieces of coloured paper as sand . I had some shells I put them on the red blanket . It turned into a sea shore. I took a blue blanket , drew some sea creatures - Sea horse, fish, octopus etc. I put some sand toys. Wolah! It turned into a beach. I had fun playing with my brother on the beach.
The Alien School Characters: Boy ,Teacher, Friends, Boy’s family. Plot: The boys house and the school, Setting: At the house, At the school, In the bus At the house: I got up early morning. I got ready for the school and had my breakfast. I bathed and was ready for school .While I was waiting, I heard some screaming and beeping voices . I was scared it was also time for my first period ,so I went school walking. At the school: I had a problem with some math, so I went to my teachers. Once I reached, I saw all my teachers as aliens! So that is why I heard beeping sounds! My friends were also scared there was no one to ask a question for our tests, so we revised it till it was recess time. After recess we played a game and went home . At mid night : I could not sleep as I heard those sound that I heard in the morning . I looked out of the window there were aliens! Good thing that I know alien language !.I to...

Comments
Post a Comment